Job seeker visa - slots for appointment

Dear all,

I was all ready with the documentation to apply for the visa. I could not book the appointment online, when I called the consulate I was told that slots for job seeker visa is not open

Can any I tell me based on your past experience when these slots with be open

Regards
Vaddy

Hi,

I am also facing the same issue, did you got any information about the appointment? I am trying from Chennai consulate.

Try a different consulate or German embassy in another country!

I'm also having the same issue. Not sure how to block the interview slots.

We have a What's up group.  Please message me in what's up, i will add you folks in the group.

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi Sridhar,
I'm also facing the same problem.

Please add me in whatsapp group.

my no is ***

Thanks in advance.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hey I'm on the same boat. Please let me know your  experience

Hey did you get access to the what's app group please add me too I'm trying for job seeker visa as well

I'm facing similar issue with Chennai consulate. Wanna apply for job seeker visa as well but damn those interview slots.

please type your contact no in words..so that i'll add in the whatsapp group..thanks.

Please share your contact infos only by private messageing. Let us not post in the forum (for your own security and privacy)

Hi Sreedhar,
I am Lokesh from Bangalore and i am working in Technology Profession in Bangalore . I am planning to revamp my career in technology. Please do suggest me on how to get a Job Seeker Visa to Germany.  Is it a right option to apply it through German Consulate in Bangalore or through a consultancy ?????

Do let me know if there are any Watsapp groups where i can get some help from you all.

regards
Lokesh

Hey I'm trying for job seeker visa in Germany can you add me to group

I'm still facing the same issue with blocking interview slot for job seeker visa.

I am also try for JSV but slot is not availble for delhi consulate please add me this group for quires.

I am also unable to get an appointment , please add me to the WhatsApp group as well ,thanks

Can you please add me watsapp group

Please add me in WhatsApp group.  Thank you

Can you please add me in watsapp group... thank u

please add me in the whatsapp group. I am looking for appointment slots in chennai consulate.

Hello,

I'm from India. I had my Job seeker visa appointment at Mumbai consulate on 19 Dec 2017. My application was approved, the verification was complete and the report was submitted to the consulate. It is mentioned that it takes 8-12 weeks for the visa but now it is 17 weeks 4 days. When I call the Mumbai consulate they ask me to send email for seeking update. However when I send email for update they send auto-replies. I sent 3 emails on different dates and I got the same response. I have an interview invite from a company in Germany and this delay in the visa arrival is causing me to be more impatient.
Anyone has faced this delay or has any idea of such problem, kindly share.

It seems the consulate is so flooded with JSV applications that they cannot cope.
Maybe you can get another kind of visa (e.g. normal tourist visa) to attend the interview. A JSV is not needed for that!

Thank you for your reply. Is it possible to apply for another visa(Travel Visa) when a National visa is in process?

I think yes, but you better confirm with the embassy.
You could also get a Schengen visa for another EU country and travel to Germany with that.

I don't think you can apply another visa type to the same consulate while one application for another visa type is already in process. But yes, as Beppi suggested, please do check with the consulate.
Also applying for another schengen country (is a good idea) at the same time, can be a bit risky as all the schnegen visa systems talk to each other.

Thank you Aneeshks and Beppi. I shall call the consulate and ask the queries. Alternatively I believe walking in to the Mumbai consulate and asking update on my JSV will be better before I proceed with the next step.
Thank you for your advice.

The slots will be open at 12 am Germany time , and the slots will be open for few seconds only

Hi can you please book for me can you msg me your number

Hey guys. could you add me to the group? ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Since it keeps happening, I would like to mention again:

IT IS NOT ALLOWED TO POST PRIVATE CONTACT DETAILS ON THIS OPEN FORUM!

As mentioned before on this thread (and of course the forum rules, which you agreed to by signing up) this includes phone numbers. All posts containing such will be removed.

If you want to send somebody your contact details, please use the private messaging (PM) function.

Hi

I have a job offer from Germany and would like to apply for a National visa in Chennai consulate. This consulate only takes online appointments and it seems no slots available for the next 3 months.

Any clue on when new slots will be opened or how I can secure myself an appointment? or if I am eligible to book a slot in another consulate (if I am from Tamilnadu)

Hello

i am also experiencing difficulty with getting an appointment for jsv from Chennai consulate. Once it opened up and showed a date and time. On accepting, i was asked to fill in details. There is a field asking for Travel agency details and was with an * mark. I am doing it by self. I tried leaving it blank and i was not able to submit. Again i filled in as NA and by the time i finished and hit submit the slot wasn't available.

Also the checklist says that the passport should have atleast 12 months validity after the scheduled return. My passport expires on Jan 2020. Does that mean i should be back by Jan2019?

hi,

I am also facing the same problem to book my JSV appointment through online. its shows no slots available from last month. Can anyone guide me how to book appointment? I called to VFS also and tried to book appointment through call, but no luck.

We will create one group

nitu29 wrote:

We will create one group

Care to explain the meaning of "one group?"

ferdijosy wrote:

Hello

i am also experiencing difficulty with getting an appointment for jsv from Chennai consulate. Once it opened up and showed a date and time. On accepting, i was asked to fill in details. There is a field asking for Travel agency details and was with an * mark. I am doing it by self. I tried leaving it blank and i was not able to submit. Again i filled in as NA and by the time i finished and hit submit the slot wasn't available.

Also the checklist says that the passport should have atleast 12 months validity after the scheduled return. My passport expires on Jan 2020. Does that mean i should be back by Jan2019?

hi
@ferdijosy,  ferdijosy
did you tried to book for VFS Delhi? if yes what time and date you have tried? I tried at 12am previous weeks, but never had seen slots. Please confirm.

Hi Baabu

No i did not try with VFS-Delhi. Im from TamilNadu and i tried with the online facility for Consulate in Chennai. In fact online is the only available facility for the consulate in Chennai.

I am facing also the same issue ,not able to get appointment for JSV in Mumbai consulate. Trying from last 1 month.
Please suggest at what time I should call to book appointments. ? When the slot are openin Mumbai consulate

All jobseeker visa people can xreate one group so that we will know each other

Is there anyone who is applying for jsv from Chennai consulate?

do they release slot every day?