Deja Vu

Feel like you done this before?

Jose is 500 miles out in the Atlantic, projected as a maybe a Cat3 but headed again right up your Antilles. So 5 days away? PR is already in "the Cone", a little bit further out then PR was at this time for Irma, but. Things change with hurricane models as we saw with Irma's predicted path circa the USVI.

"I feel like I've been here before". 

Deja Vu

Crosby Stills Nash and Young

Their 2nd album, 8 million copies, first one with all four guys. From the album of the same name, voted 140 of the Top 500 all time albums by Rolling Stone. Had Woodstock on it, Teach Your Children, Almost Cut My Hair, Our House.

They had the right sound at the right time,

Not over until end of November.

Back to back this sucks

Jose is turning north

Sitka wrote:

Jose is turning north

Perzactly.
One storm in a season is enough. Next one not before 2024 please. :D

I'm with you!!!

Suite: Judy Blue Eyes -
I was in Hawaii when the 1st album came out and all I had was a little box record player with built in speakers.
My friend and I both had blue-eyed girlfriends named Judy back on the mainland.
You can imagine how quickly worn out that record became and the 8 track later on.
It was 1969.

This morning NOAA stuff has Jose passing 300-400 miles from PR, so good news, Ole Jose,

But only after it delivers another whack to the folks on the N Antilles isles. More fotos in the mainstream US media this morning. Sad to see the modest homes of the pobre locals demolished and can't imagine what their lifes will be. European possessions mainly,  complicates aid delivery.  Always seems those least able to cope get hurt the most in natural disasters.