Female personal trainer

Hi
I moved recently to riyadh looking for couples personal trainer that would accept to give sessions at our home please ..
Would you help us please ?

Hi
I moved recently to riyadh looking for couples personal trainer that would accept to give sessions at our home please ..
Would you help us please ?

Hi. I love in Riyadh and I need an excellent PT urgently please

Hi
I am looking for a female PT to help me tone my body and build muscle. I plan to train 3 times a week. I am looking for a certified trainer, any recommendation?

Hello linakoubeissi,

You could try to post an ad in the Saudi Arabia classifieds. There's a dedicated category for sport classes or even sport partners.  ;)

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

@GuestPoster7415

Hi, am not sure if you still in Riyadh. But am looking for a female trainer. If you still offering it or you know someone please let me know. Thanks,

@Joriemoralde hey

Hello Khan Shahrukh,

Welcome to expat.com!

Do you know any female personal trainer?

If yes, you can recommend her in the Riyadh business directory.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@GuestPoster7415 how to do I view the PT/trainer background?

Hello sl6a,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly note that GuestPoster7415 is a deleted profile and you will not receive any answer from that member.

If you are looking for a personal trainer, I advise you to add an advert in the Riyadh classifieds section > classes> sports classes.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@GuestPoster7415 hi . How can i contact you?

@bismaubaid Hello and welcome !

You can not contact this member. It is a deleted profile. All usernames starting with Guest are deleted profiles.

How can we help you ?

Regards

Bhavna

@alinachka

Hi. We are looking for a female PT. Please send me a message in my whatsapp. ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct