I want to teach English in Nantes

Dear Readers,

I'm in France for the first time and I've picked up some french words to begin with. However, I'd like to know if there is a place for me to teach English in Nantes. It will be such a great help if someone could offer me a direction.

Thank you so much for reading my post.

Prathyush

Hi Prathyush,

Do you have the proper visa/permit to work ?

Regards,
Bhavna

Hello bhavana, thanks for your concern. In here on a student visa. Yes there are several students like me from my school who have already taken up summer jobs since they know French. As I don't know the language I was wondering if I could teach English this summer. If you know something productive then please let me know.

Hi! What country are you from? I lived in Nantes for three months and attended school there. There are a number of private language schools who may be willing to hire you! Search 'private language tutoring Nantes' on google!

Hello
Thank you for your reply. I'm from India. I'll search on Google as you say.

Have you the qualifications to teach English as a 2nd Language?

Yes I'm a certified english trainer

English has been my first language

Hello,
Was wondering what you studying... Im trying to sign up to any Uni right now for a student visa too. Thanks in advance

Tlhalefo wrote:

Hello,
Was wondering what you studying... Im trying to sign up to any Uni right now for a student visa too. Thanks in advance

This post is 2 years old, and the OP has not visited the site for over a year. I don't know if you will get a response.

SimCityAT
Expat Team