How to bring your car to Ivory Coast

Hello everybody,

If you exported your car to Ivory Coast, were there any formalities that needed to be completed beforehand? What were they?

What is the best way to export your car? Is there a limit on the number of vehicles, or perhaps the age of the vehicle? Are there limits on emissions or emission controls in Ivory Coast?

What are the expected costs of exporting a car? In your opinion, is it worth it?

Once you arrived in Ivory Coast, what were the applicable taxes? What was the customs process like?

How do you go about registering an imported car in Ivory Coast?

Is it best to buy a car once you have arrived or to bring your car with you, in your opinion?

We look forward to hearing from you!

Bhavna

I am now looking for a 1 or two Bedrooms  Apartment to live in in the Ivory coast
And I will like to know if someone was to send me a car 🚗 from over sea to the Ivory coast

2 person with two 4 years old kids

Salut!
Je ne sais pas si votre préoccupation est toujours d'actualité mais je permet de vous donner quelques informations. Concernant les appartements il y a des agence immobilières comme ADDOHA qui ont de bels appartements à cout raisonnable. Pour le cas de votre véhicule, il faut qu'il soit âgé de moins de 5 ans et il y a différentes compagnies qui font la ligne et le fret aussi diffère selon la compagnie. Pour le dédouanement prière  m'envoyer un message.

Cordialement
Seydou

@kingtra

English please as this is an Anglophone forum.
If you wish to post in another language go to the bottom right hand side of this page and select from the dropdown box.

adpj2024 wrote:

I am now looking for a 1 or two Bedrooms  Apartment to live in in the Ivory coast
And I will like to know if someone was to send me a car 🚗 from over sea to the Ivory coast

Try the housing section at the top of this page.