Fatalities in BG?

Were there any?

BBC and Al-Jazeera both have reports on the TV.  British advice is to stay indoors and follow the news, for all you 'official advice' buffs

2 in Baidah are confirmed. Snipers on rooftops as some say. But for BG mostly there are rumours but the mob was much larger in BG compared to Baidah.

Yes, there were. Everybody tells you something different though. I was at Gamal Abdel Nasser Street last night with a trusted friend. About 500 people there, most people wearing hoodies. The authorities showed up about fifteen minutes after we got there. I saw an armored bus (at the beginning) and several police pickup trucks (repeatedly) trying to run people over. We booked it after about 20 more mins. when people behind us started yelling for us to run because more police were about to show up and cut us off from behind. Haven't been out or talked to anyone today, but I'll probably go out later this evening to check out what's going on.

British FCO advice is to stay indoors and avoid the crowds.

Hmmm...

There is a very graphic video just been posted to youtube (via twitter) showing protestors on Abdel Nasser St. and one of them is shot. Not sure if it's right to post this here.

there were many fatatlaties here. It was pretty bad yesterday and it will probably get worse today.
The fatalaties they're reporting in the media is absolute bull!!!! many more people have died here in total around 30 I think. other areas in the east are worse
I heard that the paid mercenaries are shooting people w/ live ammo. I hope it doesn't get worse, but it probably will.