Except for salary, what additional legal bennifits should be payed

One of my friends is going to work in Nairobi; he asked me for help to know about the general salary in Kenya. Here, can anybody tell me what additional legal benefits should be paid except for salary. Your answer will be greatly appreciated.

Welcome on Expat.com johnson-sino ;)

I hope that other members will comment on this issue soon.

Regards

Thanks for your concern Yud.

That would depend on the payment structure of the company or organization and also whether or not its in the private or government sector. In the government sector, your friend would be entitled to house allowance, medical allowance and insurance, leave allowance and also travel allowance. In the private world, you will find some employees that give the same but you would have to negotiate it extensively during your interview so that these terms are included in the contract of hire. Hope you find this info helpful.Feel free to get in touch for further advice. Nelly - Lawyer (0723120345).

thank you so much Ashantiz, these allowances are much the same as that in China.

you are welcome. feel free to get in touch in the event that you ever need any legal help in kenya i.e company registration, sale of land etc.

thanks, are you familiar with the process of applying for the registration of Kenya real estate agency?

yes i am. u may call me up we talk.