Visa info, finding an English teaching job and child's education

what kind of requirements would there be to enter the country from the airport, and are there any teaching jobs in order to teach english. Also I am wondering if are there any opportunities for my son to begin his Islamic Education there.

Hello akabdullatif,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Your queries have been re-introduced as a new thread for greater visibility and to increase chances of responses.

Wishing you luck. Enjoy your stay with us,
Best regards,

I believe you need a visa before coming to the country. Then, when you've found a teaching job, you can easily get a residence permit. Your employer will organize that and renew it as well.
As for getting a teaching job, there are some big language institutes where you can try (they have mixed classes, though, which you may not like), or you can go to private schools, especially those with an English section (they usually pay better) - there are lots. Having some teaching experience is certainly helpful but not strictly necessary if you are talented.

By the way, right now may not be the best time to come here because of all the problems the country is going through...

Hi,thank u.How much do they pay for a masters degree?

Hello akabdullatif,

You need visa before coming to Yemen then you will find many schools that teaching kids,you have to come to Yemen then search for teaching job and apply personal and you will find good job insha allah, when you are here we will help you to find job.

I'm searching for teaching English as a foreign language.