Piano teacher in Barcelona

Hey!

I'll be moving to Barcelona for the summer and I'm looking for some piano lessons - from absolute beginner level. Does anyone know a piano teacher, student etc who would be interested in giving the classes ?

Thank you in advance!

Hi k.pipczynska and welcome on board.

Feel free to contact the following piano teacher for more information about the lessons :

- Piano teacher in Barcelona

Regards,

Sarvesh
https://www.expat.com team

Thank you so much! That is so nice of you!

Hi Sarvesh,

I will be moving to Barcelona in June and was wondering if you'd be able to repost the link as I'm looking for a similar experience of beginner piano lessons!

Thanks so much!

zoemp wrote:

Hi Sarvesh,

I will be moving to Barcelona in June and was wondering if you'd be able to repost the link as I'm looking for a similar experience of beginner piano lessons!

Thanks so much!

Welcome to the Forum :)

The link given is no longer available as the poster has removed it from the Classified Section. But there is another advert there. Please look at this LINK. They may be able to help you.

SimCityAT
Expat.com Expert Team

Hi) I would probably be able to help you. I studied piano for 9 years in Russia (russian musical school is considered to be one of the best if not the best jaja this I found out after moving to Spain), now l'm going on studying classical Piano in Conservatory on Tenerife. I'm pretty often in Barcelona (now, for example) and probably would be moving here since summer so we can start even now. Contact me on ***. And we see what we can do.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Sue,

Thanks so much for reaching out. I will be moving to Barcelona so I would only be able to start then. Do you have a studio that you would be able to teach out of? Also, what is your availability as I'm looking to take lessons 3x/week for 4 weeks.

Thanks so much,

Zoe