Meeting on the 7th

Hello everyone!
After a long time without a meeting with the Expats in BCN, I think is a very good reason to get together again and celebrate the new year 2011!
I propose the 7th of January after the 3 wise men come to visit us! :D
So if you have any suggestions for a nice place to meet up, please share them with us!
Laura

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/103/301752432_548cb07d9a.jpg

Sounds good! Count me in.

There are plenty of good places in Gracia (e.g. on this street), plus the option to move to another place if we like.

7th of January might be a bit cold Steven, I would suggest meeting in a bar instead of on the street. :)

har har ;)

What's that picture on Steven's post?

Hi - we are free to meet up on 7th! let us know where and what time. Gracia is great for us as we live local ;)

chimes wrote:

What's that picture on Steven's post?

It's just an old picture of mine. I thought I'd see if the 'attach an image' function works. It does :)

So it does...http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i241/chimes_photos/images.jpg

Hi... I'm totally new to this site (joined today) but would love to meet up with some expats.  Is the meeting open to all??

I think I speak for everyone else here when I say absolutely, yes!

Brilliant!!! Thanks Chimes... I'm looking forward to it xx:D

Happy New Year!!!
I live in Gràcia too, so for me it's perfect if we meet there!
I don't know if we should ask for a table... some of the bars are big enough... some others they won't let us in :S
"La Mandràgora" in carrer Progrès is big enough... and there's also "Shhhh no se lo digas a nadie" in Torrijos that they might let us a little space. Do you know any other bars?
What time is good for you? 21h?
See you!

21:00 is perfect.

How about La Fourmi?

P.S. who else is coming?

Actually, 20.57 would be better for me.

See, I was thinking 21:02, but felt silly suggesting it.

Nice!
I am going today... so I'll tell them! Should I say we will be around 10? or more? who's comig???
Be good tonight if you don't want to get some coal!
See you there!

hay,every one .happy new year.i m also in heare.count me.see leater

I don't think I'll make it, as it's impossible to get out of my flat, now someone's dumped this 50kg bag of coal outside my door overnight...

We are still in for coming tom night

so is the venue La Fourmi at 9pm???

Eliza and I are still in too. We'll be there (La Fourmi) at 9!

I went on wednesday to tell them that we were coming... I said 10. If we want to order something to eat it's easier than if we stay at the other side of the bar which is very  small... anyway I'll call around 18h to say we're still in!
See you tonight!

hiya, ozalem and i will be there. 
Yer canna have a meet wi'out this old dearie......

Actually would be nice to know where it is, or is it a secret????!!!!!

It's at Carrer de Milà i Fontanals, 58. I think the nearest metro will be Joanic.

Not sure if we are going to make it or not, but we will try to drop in for an hour :)

http://www.underconsideration.com/wordit/wordit_archives/0905_here_You-Are-Here.jpg

Here

Hi All ,

So are we meeting today finally? Which place???
I am eager to come.

Cheers ,
Sougata

Hi to all!
Just my number in case we change places or you don't find where we are!
See you in 1h!
Laura

Fwah!!!

Hey !! When is next meeting?? I I have to join you!

grgpoulou wrote:

Hey !! When is next meeting?? I I have to join you!

Just keep an eye on the forum. A new meeting will likely take place over the next few weeks!