Moving to PR Need help (agent to find accomdations)

Hello! Anyone know of an English speaking agent that can help me find housing for 6 months-1 year? I am interesting in renting an apartment, condo or "higher end" accommodations.

Thanks!

Ranaye

You posted several new subjects all with the same text, request. Please stop. I hid several of them, multiple posts with the same subject will get you banned.

You need only one! Please read the rules of the forum.

Welcome to the forum and Hopefully to Puerto Rico.

As to housing: there are many condos and houses available in the Island, maybe you can tell us a little more about your situation and where you are looking to live:

Typically rental units are found 3 ways:
a) You drive around looking for: "Se Renta" or "Alquiller" signs, most properties are not advertised they just have a sign on the house or fence.
b) Classificados Online: you select the town, price range and type of housing then communicate with the lister of the property, could be a realtor or the owner.
c) Some realtors will also handle rentals, but not that many and do not expect service as they get very little on rentals so their enthusiasm is low. Also most realtors will only show you properties they have listed, for other available properties you need to contact another realtor.

If you are looking for a guide to help you with anything in the island expect to pay around 150-200 a day.

Once we know more maybe we can help you more.

Hello! Sorry about the various post-I simply did not know which category I was supposed to list my question in.

I can pay for a guide, IF they KNOW what they are doing! I want to live close to Baldwin School. I am hoping to enroll my son here. THINK it's close to these three locations: Guayanbo, Conadado and Dorado.

I must have a minimum of three bedrooms and 2 baths. I like an "open" kitchen. I want to pay between $1,200-$2,500 a month. I need to lease/rent between 6 months -1 year, depending on company's business.

I prefer a condo with amenities (pool, parking, security) but can live in an apartment.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Ranaye

I sent you some contact info in a private message.

Close to Baldwin are very good neighborhoods with monthly payment rents beginning at $800. You might check Quintas de Baldwin and Lincoln Park. There more but this are the condos that pop up into my mind for now. Best wishes!

Received! Thank you sooooo much!!