Needs Shoots Locations

I am a freelance Photographer and its very hard like impossible for me to shoot outdoor doors.
If somebody here who can arrange good locations in Riyadh like compounds Etc, where I can shoot my photo shoots without any hassle  I will be very thankful.

Regard,

Asad

what will you shoot that requires you to stay indoors in a compound that you can not shoot inside your house?

Down Riyadh river, neer heet cave on the mountain, very few people there. Maybe an occasional old Saudi date farmer or camel herder. Excellent locations and sunny. Don't think anyone would complain in the DQ.

No point in a compound just streets.

things people to do these days to get access to compounds...tsk tsk tsk...

Idea1: In Riyadh, on going the 1st art fair, named misk art. At durat Riyadh.

Idea2: capture sunset and sunrise from roof of your apartment (assume u live in)

I just need Different locations for fashion shoots. It could be outdoors but  may be Need permission Etc.

hamudi wrote:

things people to do these days to get access to compounds...tsk tsk tsk...

I am looking for compounds just because those are not that much strict then outdoors.
not necessarily compound It could be villa as well.  #tsk

Other then the other wrote:

Idea1: In Riyadh, on going the 1st art fair, named misk art. At durat Riyadh.

Idea2: capture sunset and sunrise from roof of your apartment (assume u live in)

Thanks for you suggestion.

mrthoth wrote:

Down Riyadh river, neer heet cave on the mountain, very few people there. Maybe an occasional old Saudi date farmer or camel herder. Excellent locations and sunny. Don't think anyone would complain in the DQ.

No point in a compound just streets.

Thanks I will check that place.