Men's shopping

I am flying into Dubai on Thursday, and I will spend at least Thurs./Fri.  there (with perhaps Saturday for Abu Dhabi and a Sharjah peek at some point).  One of the big things I look forward to is shopping.  I work in Riyadh and don't find lots of great stuff for men. 

I don't want to spend tons of money, but I am willing to spend a bit on things that are of very good quality that I can't/likely won't find in Riyadh or even in other Gulf countries. 

Where do you recommend that I go? Which places have a good selection of nice-looking things? Which places have the best prices (i.e. not a branch of Zara that is 200% more expensive than Zara's prices in Spain or a place with Diesel jeans that are 50% off after being marked up 50% in the first place)?

I am up for any sort of place- a little shop in a souq, a place inside of a mall, a free-standing boutique, you name it.  Any outlets or places that tend to (or especially now) have good sales?

More insight for those that are willing to read on: I much prefer Italian/Spanish/French designs to a more American look, and I have found cool Turkish stuff (in Riyadh) that I like.  Therefore, places like Banana Republic, Marks & Spencer, The Gap, etc. don't interest me.

I could use a pair of nice dark blue jeans (good quality, tight fit), a nice pair of dress pants (black or gray or something sharp), some very nice quality dress shirts that fit well (Zara's dress shirts fit me well while, for example, Calvin Klein's extra slim fit smalls are too puffy), athletic apparel (I have mostly adidas but would probably like whatever Le Coq Sportif has out right now, too), a belt of excellent quality to be worn for work/with suits in the future, and a good quality pair of "fun shoes" (not sneakers/gym shoes but maybe a cool pair of black shoes that have a funky design... I like pointy toes).  I also would like some tops and/or boots to go with Rock Star Jeans that are kind of funky.

ANY insight/help is MUCH appreciated.  Also, I would love to hear opinions on what the most unique/most beautiful/most interesting/best-tasting/etc. things are in Dubai/Abu Dhabi/Sharjah.  If anyone feels that I should really consider going somewhere else in the UAE (some cool town), please let me know as well.

Thanks again in advance!!!!

P.S.  I may try to catch the qualifying of the Dubai tennis tournament (I think the women start on the 14th, so perhaps qualifying starts the 12th).  Any tips? Is bottled water ridiculously overpriced? Can I bring a small bag of my own with water? Any good places to grab pictures with the players? Any suggestions for how to get there via public transit (I am staying near a metro stop)?

Hey there..

i guess you'd be lucky with the DSF sales happening all over Dubai..if you are into branded stuff and need it for less take a drive to outlet mall..its kinda far from the city (Sorry i'm real bad with giving directions)..

happy  shopping.