Teaching English in Bali

Hello All,

I am a qualified experienced English teacher. I have BA and Celta. But I am a non native speaker. I read many things about teaching in Bali. As an expat group and as the topic is related I want to ask: is it possible for me to work in Bali as an English Teacher. I really appreciate your feedback.
Thanks
Nergis

Difficult.
The government wants people from a very small number of native English speaking countries but I'm assured exceptions are made on occasion.
Bali might prove harder work as local officials have a greater choice because so many people want to live the dream there.
If Indonesia in general interests you, try the Turkish school in Semarang.

Thank you for this information. I will check it out. Well nothing can be more difficult than teaching in Vietnam if you think about all the regulations and restrictions so yes it interests me more.

I actually received an email from EF, they sent me an application to fill out. How's it going for you so far?

Sheenbean wrote:

I actually received an email from EF, they sent me an application to fill out. How's it going for you so far?

The salary is sometimes quite low so watch out. We were assured by a poster claiming to be from that company they now operate a minimum, I think it was 11 million/month.
That's enough to live on but partying will drain it away quickly.
A school (Not a private English school) will generally offer a lot more, commonly double, or even triple if you're highly qualified.

Hi all

Anyone knows for good school in bali for primary ?

Me move to bali soon.