I like to help people who are living in egypt as expats

Hi I was living in bucharest for 12 years,and just returned to Egypt last year,
I was living in piața uniri,universitate victoria,and piața alba Ulia,
Image my doctorate at Bucharest university, political science, and now I'm in egypt working as an international lawyer.
Iam single and getting engaged soon.
Ilike to help people who is living in egypt as expats..

Anna

Don't be crazy or a fool, has you may as well, give me your money, especially, if all it takes,  a tearful story, my partner is from Slovakia, where she can not believe, a fellow country person, is making such a statement

I would be careful  Anna. It  would be better to learn some of the language so you would be  able to  deal with the people. This is what I did as a foreign.  it is better so you can communicate .

based on my knowledge regarding ur inquiry:
if ur friend is an expat too u both have to get married in ur embassies egyptian authorities got nothin to do with it
if ur friend is an egyptian and muslim den u got 2 options either u bring marriage approval docs from ur country and dis option seems to be not available if ur friend has no divorce docs so officially he is still married and your country wont approve
or u can go for the second option if ur friend is egyptian muslim u can go for orfi marriage (Ps. please keep ur orfi copy paper with u) and you can document dis marriage at any lawyer
regarding finding a job here it is kinda easy for a native english speaker to find a language teacher vacancy at any school at cairo but sure as many above suggested u shld be familiar with arabic language to know how to deal with diff community
wish I cld answered ur queries and helped u

I would like to learn how to speak , thank you