Suggestions please

hi... anybody knows which coffee shop in jeddah has partitions?  i'll be having coffee with somebody and we want to have our privacy... and idea? thanks so much! :-)

All of them with family section written above the door I expect?

nelson, family section does not really mean partitions... that you could take off your abaya and eat together and be merry with family and friends...

i want something that's like that thai restaurant near sultan mall... :-)

For a coffee shop to ahve that.. hmmm.. that would be kinda rare..

cafe AROMA - Corniche - next to Mc D's at the Intercontinental Hotel

I think there is a one @ hilton, but not too sure.

thanks guys :-) :-) :-) we actually had trouble locating the Thai Thai restaurant so we ended up having arabic food @ Romance near Sari street, hahaha! we so much wanted to have coffee but we just didn't find a coffee shop with partitions (yet)...

re: "Aroma" along Corniche... jaynoah, we're gonna check that out soon :-) thanks :-)

ur welcome - the family section is really nice at Cafe Aroma.  Speak to the guest relations manager there - Mr. Abdul Rahman Mustafa, mobile# 050 465 6981 - tell him that you were referred by Mr. Jalal of HP.  He is a very nice person :)
Enjoy!

I'm sure there is a coffee shop with partition...but do let us know when you find one :D

Does it have to be cofee?

if u head towards medina from meinda road (on the out skirts of Jeddah) there are lots of fish resturans (murgan or Qalzam) all of which have private rooms for families. and the food there is really nice

Kind regards