Boxing gym / MMA gym

Hello,

I will be moving to Jeddah in a few months. I train for boxing here in the USA and was wondering does anyone know what the combat sports in KSA looks like? I saw a few videos of guys boxing, and it was awful. I'm not sure if there is a big interest there for these sort of sports or a quality training program. Also, any ideas on how much these places would cost?

Thanks!

fyi facebook.com/mmajeddah1

per the web, in 2011: Supposedly the Gold's Gym Grand on Batterjee Street in Al Zahara District has a martial arts academy teaching MMA called the Legendary Heroes Martial Arts Academy.

Call Gold's Gym at 02-6971302

BTW, are u aware of facebook.com/desertfc

Hi,
KTG used to be "The place" for this type of sports also Asian Art ( fnoon asya)near Al Handasa round about next to Al maktaba bookstore. (around 250SR/ month)

To answer you, no this type of sports is not big here

Not sure about the big chains like fitness first and fitness' time

Due to the safe nature and calm behavior in here, they are not related to a specific type of combat sports.
but they are playing bodybuilding sports as common.
thanks a lot

mkhan500 wrote:

Hello,

I will be moving to Jeddah in a few months. I train for boxing here in the USA and was wondering does anyone know what the combat sports in KSA looks like? I saw a few videos of guys boxing, and it was awful. I'm not sure if there is a big interest there for these sort of sports or a quality training program. Also, any ideas on how much these places would cost?

Thanks!

Hello there. I would also like to continue my boxing workout in Jeddah however I don't think there are gyms for women which offer that kind of workout.

I would highly suggest you view the Shogun team and the phonix they are just awsome

You can check out Arena in Jeddah. They have the largest facilities in the Middle East and are affiliated with American Top Team under Ricardo Liborio.

Hello, would you be interested in training me.. I want to learn kickboxing/boxing..
Cheers