Looking for building and maintenance work in Bali

Hi

I'm considering living and working in Bali and was wondering if there was much work for someone who is experienced in building and maintaining properties.

I've been in the industry here in Perth for over 15 years and have completed many residentual renovation projects. Now looking for new challenges.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Tony

Welcome on board Tony ;)

Are you seeking new opportunity in Bali? If yes, you can also tried your luck by posting an advert on the job section of Bali Classifieds page.

Regards

Tony you can create jobs in Bali with the concept or the experience in your country. My suggestion to open offices interior or exterior design the workers are local people who are skilled in the art or building maintenance as well

Hold on, let's clarify things here a bit please.   :top:

Tony, you will not be able to get a job here in Bali in your line of work…but, it would be possible to start a construction/building business in which you could legally work.

The new apology reply to your message. ***

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : No free ads here please + register in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Putro...Tony isn't looking for a contractor to work on his house...rather, he's looking for a job in construction industry.   ;)

I think he might be using Google Translate... to post.
hehe
Plus... this thread is 2011... if Tony is still on this forum... I eat my hat... as a figure of speech.

Older posts, once re-posted on again, become active posts and worthy of keeping "the record straight."   ;)

Oops...

enduringword wrote:

Plus... this thread is 2011... if Tony is still on this forum... I eat my hat... as a figure of speech.

If he gets email notification, you may need to buy some tomato sauce.

Never liked tomato sauce...
I might go for Saus Padang...
I am not holding my breath though, the OP is a 2 posts, and might not end up in Indonesia after all this time.

Saus tomat padas, the basis for any decent Italian/Balinese pasta dish, as my wife Nyoman is soooo expert in cooking.   :top:

Ubudian wrote:

Saus tomat padas, the basis for any decent Italian/Balinese pasta dish, as my wife Nyoman is soooo expert in cooking.   :top:

Ubudian, I just opened the forum too excited..
BTW Saus tomat pedas look nice i like it..

Hello everyone > yes this is an old topic. You posted on a thread that last post is posted on January 2011.  :/

Christine wrote:

Hello everyone > yes this is an old topic. You posted on a thread that last post is posted on January 2011.  :/

This is true, dear lady, but it was all worth it for the mention of Saus Padang.
If you've never tried it, you've missed out on a whole bunch of life.
Perhaps we could invite you and your gentleman husband to Indonesia, you're only a hop, skip and a jump away.

Fred,  :D