How the DR forum works!

I have never updated my profile or asked to.
I have never updated my profile or asked to.
- @legs208

General Terms and Conditions state this:

Updating your profile

You agree to keep your profile up to date. If your profile has not been updated over a period of one year, we will send you notifications via e-mail inviting you to review your profile and update it.
“we will send you notifications via e-mail inviting you to review your profile and update it.”

Expat.com must be on Dominican time. 1f604.svg
This is nitpicking.  Many many people don't update their profile!

We don't run this like the army for goodness sakes. Until there is reason to do something, nothing will happen!

Lennox I will bet maybe 5 % of people update their profile even when being reminded to do so!
Just thought I chime in here. But I do a lot of google map street view and have learned the different streets and cities so much! I have made a list of the restaurants and places I would like to explore once I am there. It sounds silly but I really enjoy doing that, drives my wife crazy but she will appreciate my little tours when I take her to all these great places! LOL
I like it !

@planner Hello everyone I'm coming to Las Terrenas next month and I was wondering if anyone knows if there is fiberoptic non wifi plug in connection anywhere. The telephone needs high speed fiber optics. Any leads would be helpful... thank you!