Aupair info

can someone please tell me the procedure for aupair to denmark?
i got a host family ( they are my friends actually) but they dont know how to apply and from which website they have to make the contract. i think i need to submit the documents at VFS global.

can anyone please guide me what to do so i can tell my host family ?

Hi where do you come from?
You can check in this site nyidanmark

hi dear

thank you for replying.. we did check that website.

they say a procedure and stuff but when i call VFS global centre they say i need to apply through them not danish website. so i wanna know someone who went to denmark as aupair from sri lanka.

i am from sri lanka.
please let me know if you know any info regarding this.

thank you :D

I think all procedures of being an aupir here kn danmark are the same ..
Let your host family send you the particular documents both you and the host family will be filling up the contract but since youre in sei lanka your host family mist fill up the contract and pay  fees and must have the contract to attached the redribbon otherwise tou cant be able to exit your country.once your ppers has been sent to you ypu should complete filling the contract and  prepare your documents and lodge your documents and the contract(photocopies) in vsf global kn your country then the vsf will just assist your further process :)

could you please give me info about website they should apply through?

Msge me directly in fb:)

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

HI
did you find the answer?

http://www.aupairnetwork.dk/uk/

/Nellie

Hi..
Do u know the procedure?
Could you please tell me?

Thank you dear .will check it.thanks again