Toulouse yeah or na

Hi I'm from Ireland and am thinking of moving to Toulouse I speak English but I'm learning French basic language in January this year I have been to Toulouse a few times and really like it in know my French may get in the way but I am really determined to move as this city I don't like ...I have been told that I will get paid from this state for up to 12 weeks of moving as long as I register with emploi in France but for accommodation and registering with emploi I am kind of stuck anyone any suggestions and I would be up for voluntary work too and will be attending French classes there..any tips??

Hi Keith alan,

Welcome to https://www.expat.com! :)

Thank you for this introduction. In the meantime, do not hesitate to view other topics on the Toulouse forum

All the best,
Christine
Expat.com

For accommodation you should probably check out Leboncoin for apartments and flat shares, if that is what you are interested in. There are also other sites such as La carte des colocs for looking for flats to share with other people that may be interesting.
You could also check out the Facebook pages for foreigners in Toulouse and for people looking for or selling flats in Toulouse.
Good luck!

Thank you