Property prices in Yaoundé

Hello everyone,

Finding affordable housing in Yaoundé is number one priority for newcomers. Tell us more about the estate market in your district/city/region.

What are the most desired places to live? What are the most affordable ones? What is the average cost of a rented flat? And what is the average sale price for an appartment or a house? Could you tell us more about local real estate policies/procedures? What about property tax or residency tax in Yaoundé?

What about you? Where do you live now? Is it a place you would recommend?

Thank you in advance for your clarifications.

Priscilla

Hi Priscilla,
I don't know if this post will still be of interest for you but I am able to give you wide informations on these topics as I have a house build by myself in Yaounde Biyem Assi (maison blanche) and have decided to go back to work in UK from time to time.. at the moment I am in Cameroon.
The best erea for expats are where there is street electrification and wider second class cameroonians! many eareas may apply ! the real problem is the housing condition and may be morality of landlords..anyway these are common issues all over the world..let me know if you want more precise infos.
regards,
Francois

Hello,
My name is Salima and i am in Yaounde now.
Is your house/Flat for Rent?
I whad thinking that maison blanche is a Hotel?!

Anyway i am interested in future details..i am looking for a space.

Much Love Salima

Hi Salima,
sorry for late reply.. Maison Blanche Biyem assi is close to sonel Biyem assi..very quiet residential erea.. at the moment I am in Europe on trip and get back to Yaounde next month.. let me know if you are still looking for a place..

Please can I get an apartment in yaounde?

Hello Ekpo Bassey,

Welcome on board !

Have you posted an advert in the Housing in Yaoundé section ? You can also check the listing and see whether there an offer that suits your needs.

All the best

Bhavna