Inquiry is it real or fake

Hii sir..

I have a letter from AOMI construction company  offering job in duoula in cameroon...

First to stay in ambang for one month after one month  company need the requirement.

Can u give ur contact details

Hello engramansoor6,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

I am afraid I did not really understand your request here.

Could you please be more specific? What exactly is your question?

We need more details to help you.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

I have a letter from AOMI construction company  offering job in duoula in cameroon...

now he asked me

-

- A copy of  proof of accommodation in ambang hotel cameroon for one month training .after training they will hire me .as a electrical enginner , project name The President's Stadium, Railway Stations, Roads and Bridges,as this project going to be start there ,please inform

Hello engrmansoor6,

Did they ask you to pay for your accommodation?

Was any interview conducted for this job?

Yoginee

Expat.com team

yes asked to pay one month hotel charges interview is a questionere

@engrmansoor6  it seems fake . if i were you , i wouldn't consider the offer at all. It sounds like scam

It is a scam. I agree with Nice Willy.

The scam is you pay for the accommodation, and the money goes to the scammer. 

Any genuine offer would arrange travel, visa, permits and accommodation at their cost.

In line with that question, are businesses open in Cameroon, i.e., banks, shops, etc...

How about in Yaounde, what is the situation there at the moment?

me too I got an offer for Hr administrative assistant position, and the interview was a questionnaire, and they asked mr to a proof of accommodation for 1 month of training

I also got a letter from this for camroon.i think it is fake.

@engrmansoor6  I also got this offer today.

@Cheryl I also received this mail what should I do?

To All,

It was a scam...i read all comments here...We have all same situation.They are using different Construction Company and diffrrent name of accomodation which is not existing in Doula...and they want us to pay right away for one month accomodation...and once you pay wallah ..your money was gone.

Beware of this scammer.

@dumayaariel1973 thank you

Same Here today,  Be aware of it..... :)

Dear Applicant

After a series of keen deliberation, China Wu Yi Construction is pleased to offer you employment to work as Electrical Site Engineer in our construction company. Attached to this email is your letter and contract of employment in PDF form. Your device should have a PDF reader to be able to access the contents of your letter and contract of employment. Every detail concerning your employment is enclosed in your contract of employment. Download your contract of employment and read through it keenly. Pay great attention to the sections regarding the documents required from you prior to your arrival, residence permit and proof of accommodation. After reading through your contract of employment, if you agree to work on our contract terms of employment, kindly send us the following documents as demanded in your contract.

1- A signed copy of your employment contract

2- A copy of your proof of accommodation

3- Scanned copy of the index page of your passport

Best Wishes from the Recruitment Office.

Overseas Business Department

China Wuyi Co., Ltd 

Add: 4th Floor, Zhidi Plaza,No. 89 Wusi Road,Fuzhou, Fujian 350001

Tel:  +86.591.8317.0123   

Fax:  +86.591.8317.0222   

Same here too

Position Applied for: ASSISTANT WAREHOUSE MANAGER

I, Mr. Eisaku Murakami, Global Chief Human Resources Officer at AOMI Construction Company offer

Mr, Naveed Kamran employment for the provision of professional services as stipulated in this contract as a regular full-time

employee with designation as Assistant Warehouse Manager here at the company branch headquarter, Cameroon.

I, (herein after referred to as "the employee") acknowledge that I have

read, understood and accept to take full responsibility of the respective duties contained in my job offer document, and agree to be

bound by the terms and conditions of employment as outlined therein dated.

Project Name : The President's Stadium, Railway Stations, Roads and Bridges

EMPLOYMENT DURATION: FOUR YEARS (Renewable)

DATE OF EMPLOYEMENT: 10/06/2023

START-UP DATE: 22/06/2023

JOB REF: 0023/1827NHH/DEPM/P5-CM

JOB LOCATION: CAMEROON

it seems fake ????

This is real or fake plz tell me

Pls tell me real or fake

@Mofiz Alam , I dont know about its real or fake . i am also want to confirm . me also recevid same Offer Letter without interview 1f60a.svg1f60a.svg

Any job offer without an interview is suspicious.

A Google search shows AOMI construction company as being Japanese and their list of projects shows no work in Cameroon.

Any contract offer in which you have to provide accommodation is suspicious too as costs are paid by the employer.

I suggest that the offers are a scam.

@Mofiz Alam same date one job offer came of my email

@stumpy the Google not coming the company AOMI CONSTRUCTION COMPANY LTD in cameroon....that company have japan

Hum, i'm seeing People complaining here up and down...

As for me, it is very simple, you apply for a job because you need  money most of the case right? By the moment " your future employer" start asking you money wherever the place is, instead of giving  you money and without you even having the job yet, you should know there is a problem there: you better run away!   

Hi everyone all these are fake.

I Receive letter for Architect Engineer from AOIM Construction company in a Project in Cameroon, i checkout the aoim website and there is no branch in Cameroon.

Never pay to someone in Greed of more money or job.

Thanks.

today me also received same mail...1f610.svg

@Nice Willy

It is fake, because all companies who hire from other countries pay all expenses.

Hi, my name is Milica and I live in Belgrade, Serbia. I got job invite for Cameroon, Duala from AOMI CONSTRUCTION COMPANY.

They asked me in a second mail to fill the questionnaire. I done that and this morning I got email from them where they are asking me to provide my what's app number regarding the online interview.

I am not citran is that scammer,what can be done with my phone number...?

Can you help me with this?

Thanks,

Milica

@Milica Djordjevic Don't send. They are scammer maybe they are wrongly used your numbers.

Thank you for informing me a really appreciate!

Thank you for informing me a really appreciate!
-@Milica Djordjevic

Read and understand post#21

It is a fake offer. All they are looking to do is steal your identity.

Thank you all for your reviews and comments about this job offer, I also recently got same type of email from the same company.

@Milica Djordjevic. Hi, dear fake don't trust anyone who belongs to Cameron and offering a job while there is tea having a lot of locals with competency why don't they hire them.

@stumpy I understand that and I didn't get any response to them.

Thanks

@engrmansoor6 , I got the same, is that fake ? AOMI CONSTRUCTION

As I have stated here before the offer is fake!!

Read and understand the other posts I have placed here too.

@engrmansoor6  hi

I received the same today from aomi construction compant

China Wu Yi Construction Co Ltd what about this offer me job in camroon

All scams !!