British Secondary school in Nepal?

Hi, I am nepali living in London.  I am due to return back to Nepal for 4 years. I have a 10 year  old daughter who has been in uk all her life. Anyone knows how the British school is in terms of studies? Or any other schools where the British curriculum is followed.

Good coincidental timing for your asking this question. Just prior to leaving Nepal only a few months ago,  I happened to meet a very nice foreigner/expat couple who were considering sending their young son to the British School to which you refer. They visited that school, liked it very much, described very favorably the curriculum that had been offered to them, were most impressed with the school's facilities etc Clearly, the school has a good reputation and is highly regarded with good teachers, professors etc.
But here is the crunch:  To put their boy in that school - a 6 year old as I recall -  the cost of the first time/initial registration  when all  fees, contributions etc are added - they were told - would amount to:

18,000 US dollars a year
The story ends there.

Let's just say that he parents of this boy sent him to another school in Kathmandu.
Since then, I heard the boy is doing very well in this other school and very happy there.

Hello,
I am also in the same situation as yours. What did you decide to do with your kids in Nepal? Did you find a good school ? and where?

Thank you so much.
Tika

raitika wrote:

Hello,
I am also in the same situation as yours. What did you decide to do with your kids in Nepal? Did you find a good school ? and where?

Thank you so much.
Tika

Hopefully you will receive a reply.

Please be aware that the previous post to this thread was made in 2016.

Another option is to send a private message to the person whose post you are replying to.

You do that by clicking on their Avatar and then choosing the message option.

Hopefully they are still monitoring their private messages on this website.

Welcome to the expect.com forum

Thank you for your advice. Appreciate it

List of foreigner kids study school in nepal
The British School (TBS)
Address: Kathmandu, Nepal
E-mail: admissions@tbs.edu.np
Tel: 977-1-5521794

The Lincoln School
Address: P.O. Box 2673
Rabi Bhawan, Kathmandu, Nepal
Tel: 977 1-4270482

Ullens School