Looking for job opportunities in New Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida

Namaste everyone,

I'm currently looking for job opportunities in New Delhi!!
Any help or leads would be much appreciated :)

Brief introduction

I have a Master degree in Intercultural Management and Negotiations and an International Business studies diploma. Besides English and French, I also speak Spanish and Italian fluently.
I have already had a few experiences abroad, and especially in India, which I consider like my second home. I have actually worked in New Delhi for almost a year mainly as a Project and Marketing Manager.  Hence, I do enjoy working in multicultural environments and I adapt easily to any kind of situations.

I'm highly motivated and I don't target one particular sector.

Thank you :)
Laura

Hi Laura,

I invite you to post an ad by creating your CV in the jobs in New Delhi section.

Hi if you can Post ur CV or Call me on *** can help you Get your Job .
                                                                                           Thanks

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

if you need any help lemme know...:-)

Namaste to you...:-)

I can help you with Delhi/NCR because I live in New Delhi...:-)

I  do  not  know  if  u  can  spend  part  time  for  a  few  hours  from  3  to  6  pm  with  me  as  just  a  friend  ,  companion,  there  is  no  work  as  such,  the   stipend  is  not  much  around rs   5000.00  pm  but  only  if  you  do  not  find  a  good  job  which  i  think  you  will   god  bless  you

Hi

We are an award winning startup based in Noida and are looking at expanding overseas. Please check out our website and feel free to reach out if it is in line with your interests

Cheers

Harjaap

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Share contact infos in private. You may drop a free advert in the JOBS section.

Namaste

I am a qualified Montessori / TEFL teacher who wants to teach in India,
Where do I start,  please!

Thank you
Crystal

hi Laura,

If you r interested working in Kochi...i could guide with the recent opening for BPO operation manager

regards
Carl

Hi Mam,

Just wanted to if you are fine with IETLS, TOFEL trainer job, if so i could help u

Regards
Carl

Thank you, Binny
Yes, please. Now tell me about the salaries and accommodation issues, please.
Im doing as much research as possible but the above areas are still hard to come by
Kindest regards
Crystal

Dear Laura,

We are looking for foreign nationals for business development in our company, Our company is into Exhibitions TRADE FAIR.

In case you are interested, drop a formal email on xxx
Will send across the job description and we shall proceed further from there.

Regards

Raoul

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please don't post contact details on the forum. Drop an advert in the jobs section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the Jobs in New Delhi section if you have a vacancy. Thanks

Can someone give me its advice for this post please " Need some advice for living in India"

I own Fitnes centrr in delhi.would you like to work .mail me on ****

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

Hi everyone,

@ Sumit Hulk, could you please drop an advert in the Jobs in New Delhi section of the website so that members could have a look at your proposal in detail and contact you  ?

All the best,
Bhavna

Laura,

Hope you doing good!! If you still looking for job opportunities then let me know and I will send you the details or simply forward me your updated CV :)

Namaste, Hope you doing well! I am From Gurgaon and if you are looking job for now let me know. I will try to help you.

Your profile looks great and I believe you can easily get a job. I am not a recruiter but I know a website which can help you to find a job, i.e jobors.com and the best part of this website is that it's purely dedicated to teaching, school, college, training and consulting jobs.

Hi,
I can provide you a part time job related to translation, and the payment will be according to each session.
Thanks

Hey laura,

Are you still looking for a job opening ?

- TM

Is the job opportunity still available?

Hey Laura,
Your profile is very impressive must say.
I have my own company in Hyderabad. If you are willing to travel may be we can discuss further but one thing is for sure you will have sky as limit.

Cheers
Monty