English speaking property Solicitor or Lawyer in Hurghada

Hi all
  I have brought two bed apartment in Makadi I have no undue worries just like to have a second solicitor to go over the paperwork.
                                                              Regards
                                                             Kevin

Hi Kevin

I have an apartment in Sahl Hasheesh and i have been using the same lawyer for the last 2 years.He came recommeneded to me.He speaks very good English and he explains very thing all the way through the process.
We used him to buy the apartment and sort out our will out in the court for the future.He also does not over charge.

His name is

Michael Nader Melad
Lawyer
[email protected]
Mobil: +20 122 4929 017
Registered Lawyer at the German Embassy

lawyer-in-egypt.com

Hope this helps
Many Thanks
Mick

Hi Kevin, you can have a look at the Lawyers in Egypt business directory as well : https://www.expat.com/en/business/afric … s/lawyers/

@Mick > i would invite you to recommend your contact in this section : https://www.expat.com/en/business/afric … s/lawyers/ click on "add a lawer". ;)

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com

Hi Mick
      Thanks very much,I will bear him in mind as I say I have no reason to believe anything is untoward but just peace of mind and all that.
I am after renting my apartment out would you know any reputable estate agents in Hurghada,there is one in Makadi which I will use but will nice to know of others and compare rents and property prices.
                                                          Regards
                                                         Kevin

Hi Christine
     Thanks for the information I will have a look at the list.
   Can I ask you the same question of do you know of reputable estate agents that could rent out apartments in Makadi.
                                       Regards
                                    Kevin

Hi Kevin
You could try Neil at Rivermead Global Ltd or Sun Homes both in Hurghada

Many Thanks
Mick

Hi Mick
Thanks for that ,Neil is furnishing my apartment so I know His company well but I did ask but he thought it best I deal with the Estate agent on site but thanks for your quick replies.
                                            Regards
                                            Kevin

mdsdiver wrote:

Hi Kevin

I have an apartment in Sahl Hasheesh and i have been using the same lawyer for the last 2 years.He came recommeneded to me.He speaks very good English and he explains very thing all the way through the process.
We used him to buy the apartment and sort out our will out in the court for the future.He also does not over charge.

His name is

Michael Nader Melad
Lawyer
[email protected]
Mobil: +20 122 4929 017
Registered Lawyer at the German Embassy

lawyer-in-egypt.com

Hope this helps
Many Thanks
Mick

Hi MIck,

Are you still using this lawyer?

Has your experience with Michael remained the same?

Currently, need to find asap a good, reasonably priced and trustworthy lawyer for my upcoming property purchase.

Regards,
Sam

Hi Kevin
Yes we are still using Michael.He is working on something for us at this moment

Many Thanks
Mick

Thanks, Mick...

I got in contact with Michael using the details you'd provided here. At first, he seemed very nice responding to all my texts promptly. Even looked over the purchase contract and suggested amendments. This was great! I thought I'd finally found a great lawyer and was ready to recommend to others. Then he asked the question of whether I was in Hurghada so we could meet. As soon as I explained to him I was not, because I was involved in a car accident just outside Cairo a few weeks back and I am recovering (my leg got hurt very badly) and I told him my husband and I had travelled to Sharm. He went cold on me!! Does not reply to any of my messages, just views and ignores! :0(

I have suggested we conference call, Skype, set up virtual meeting web room or even Whatsapp video call if he liked. He has read all my messages and just ignored them for days. A simple reply is professional and courteous.

If he didn't want to continue looking over the contract or views my not being in Hurghada as a significant problem for him, all he had to do was communicate that to me. If he was worried about getting paid for the work he has done he could have just called me or accepted my proposal to video call one another and we could arrange all of this. I am an honest woman and up until this point appreciated all his efforts. But now I am deeply disappointed by this kind of behaviour.

I have two other friends also thinking of doing purchases quite soon, but as you can imagine very apprehensive as I was about finding a good lawyer here in Egypt. I was going to propose Michael but clearly from the lack of response to my messages. It seems I am back to square one and have to start searching again to try and find another lawyer because I haven't had an answer and if someone sends you more than one message, sees your message and doesn't reply, that sends a clear message.

If you are still dealing with him, I know you don't know me personally like that, but could you ask him what is the problem. The contract was supposed to be signed and sent back to the developers today and he has received the documents he requested but has not been in contact. So I feel as though I have just been left in limbo without explanation.

Btw: It's Samara (Sam), not Kevin :0)

I have heard from him now

I am going to Hurghada  in November to buy a 2 bed Apartment and I am looking for a good lawyer to
to do the purchase for me . I was going to use the  lawyer recommended by Mick but i am having second thoughts now, after reading the experience of Tamara.
Can anyone help.>
Patrick