Australian Mum in Paris!

Hello!

I have just recently moved back to Paris after a 6 month stint in London with my husband and baby.
I know not a soul here in Paris and would love to meet some like minded mamas who would be interested in playdates and excursions in Paris.

We are very easy going.... just want to make some friends!

Bye for now x

Welcome on board girlfromoz ;)

Hope you will establish some nice contacts via our web community.

Best Regards :)

A great place to start is the aussie lunch bunch. a group of ladies (and some men) who meet the last friday of every month at different restaurants through out Paris. You can contact Dyanne on [email protected].
Enjoy your time in Paris.

hello im kayla

im a mother of 3 boys we are from england and now living in paris i am very happy to become friends with you as im alone here with no one as friends the only time i see anyone is wen my partner is home from work and when family come here to stay xx will be looking forwards to speaking to you xx

Hi,

I'm not a mama but I am a nanny who would definitely be interested in meeting for a chat and playdates (although the babies are young)

Best of luck and hope to hear from you soon

Hello, I am moving to Paris (17th) in two weeks time for three years. I also have a baby, Florence who is nearly 7months old. My husband & I are from Aberdeen, Scotland. It would be great to meet you for a coffee if you are still free? I don't know anyone in Paris yet & I know only very basic French! :-s I have been trying to do a bit of research on mother & baby groups in Paris but I haven't been to successful yet.

Please email me back if you fancy meeting up!

Best wishes,

Maria

Hi there. My husband and I moving to Paris on April 1. We are South African but have lived in London for the last 8 years and are moving to Paris for my husband's job. We don't have little ones yet, but it would be lovely to meet some new people! I will be working in London some days during the week, but it would be great to meet up on Monday's or Friday's. Would also be great to get your advice on areas to live -- we were thinking of 16th or 6th?! Also, do you know of any expat running clubs?
I speak zero French...so I am thinking this move is going to be a challenge!

HI there, I am an Australian mum living in Paris who knows quite a few other fun mothers here. I am originally from Sydney, however I have been living abroad for awhile. I moved here a year ago from Amsterdam with my French partner and baby girl. I have a business website [Moderated: No free advert] which gives you an idea of my background etc and contact details if you want to meet up.

Hi there

I am an Australia mum living in Paris and would be happy to chat or meet up anytime. I can also highly recommend a group called Message, a support group for English speaking parents. It's great, they have a wonderful website with lots of info and excellent forums where members chat about all sorts of issues; ranging from life in Paris to parenting, everything ! There are also playgroups for different age groups in each area and mum's nights out. Anyway everyone is incredibly supportive and helpful. It's a great way to meet people.

Julie