Looking for Internationals in Paris

Hi there !

My name is Sabina , I am 27 and just arrived to Paris.

I am looking for Internationals to exchange, have fun, visit the city. I am fond of travelling, sports, culture and of course languages.

I would be very happy to make new friends in here and could help in French, spanish, english language.

Please do not hesitate to contact me then we can meet and discuss.

hope to See ya soon

Hi Sabina !

Welcome to the forum ;)
Hope you will make some nice contacts and enjoy your time on the site.

Regards
Armand

Hi Sabina,

I'm on vacation here in Paris till Saturday. Would love to go out with someone who speaks english and can help me with french.

Email me at [email protected] for faster response from my BB.

Regards,
Zafri.

Hi Sabina !

Welcome in Paris !

I am Elisabeth and 27 too and I will like to improve (rapidly) my English, because I am going to work in San Francisco in May !

I will be happy to discuss with you around a café !

Thank you !
Elisabeth

Hi Sabina,
This is my first time in Paris so I'm also interested in visiting the city and seeing the sights. It would be great if we could meet for a coffee one day, perhaps some sort of cake or pain au chocolat?

bientot!

Hi sabrina,  i would like improve my english too. so, no problem to meet you. i like meeting new here person from abroad.  ))

Hi Sabina,

I'm very happy to see you,

I settled in Paris since September 2011 in connexion with my work and I would like to meet other people from another region and another country and in the same occasion to improve my english and help another persons to improve her french language

I hope that we will receive your feed back quickly,

See you soon,

Thank you

Hi Sabina,

I'm 26, living here since September. I'd really like to meet up and just hang out or visit places. And if I learn some French in the process, its a bonus.

Let me know if that's cool with you.

Hello,

I'm happy to join our team for learning more english and to help you to improve your french,

I'm free in the week from 20 pm and in the week I'm free for any proposition,

So, I give you my number and I'm wainting for your call

Tel : 0684622196

Thank you

Hi,
I'm 27 and almost live here for two years, but always like to meet some new people.
Who is up for brunch at le Comptoir Madame Tomate next week sunday?
Cheers,
Andrea

Hiya Sabina

My names Nargis, Im 29 and from the UK I am moving to Paris later this year fairly nervous about it too as I dont speak a word of French.

When I am there I would love to meet new people, make some friends, learn the language and hopefully make it my home.

Drop us a line sometime

take care

Hi Goeza! Up for the brunch! Who's in?

Hey im up for brunch... Who else is in?

Hi all , i'm up for a brunch too fi you planning anything let me know , i'm working this weekend so i can't make it but if you plan anything for the next weekend , i'm up for it

thanks guys

yassine

Maybe I could join the team

let me konw!

hi,

my name is Soso, im 29, im greek and i moved to Paris on nevember but still havent succeed to make friends or learn well the language as i was working a lot abroad all winter.. Paris is wonderfull but difficult to know people, especially if your french is so-so..

ill be very glad to meet you, so if you want contact me and lets have a drink and chit chat smile

bisous
Soso

[Moderated: :offtopic: ]

hi
iam student 20 old  iam from paris am here in order to improve my english if you want to speak with me and know and visit paris contact me :[email protected]

bye

Hi all guys!

i'm always happy to refresh my english!

Keep me posted whether you organize something next week!

See ya soon!

Cheers

Hey there,

I am Ahmed Egyptian engineer 28 years old, In Paris since last november, I am here for work also I will be glad to go for a coffee in Parisian coffee shop & as we are in the week-end we can meet today, send me a private message to exchange phone numbers if it's ok with you for today otherwise I will meet a friend in sunday afternoon you are welcomed at any time.

Have a nice day & see you soon,

Ahmed