Dogs relocation and living in Hochiminh

Hello everyone !
I'm seeking for advise of transferring dogs from Malaysia to Vietnam , really hope there is someone who can share experience or underwater stones ...
Another thing , pet friendly accommodation .First for around 2 weeks , while we will be searching for the house ( pet friendly &safe ) and than any advice of accommodation in D 2 , budget 600$ , again... Safe , pet friendly in terms of walking dogs and living itself. We are open for apartment or villa. Big or small .
Thank you in advance! ☺

I recently transported two cays from sweden to vietnam and it is not so complicated.
All i need was a health certificate, vaccine certificate and the pet passport.
You can also contact this transfering service familyvet.com.vn
Email [email protected]
Fone: 0084948047087. They have viber so u can chat with them.
The fee will be 1,000,000 vnd for the service, they will send someone to the airport to check all the documents and it will be sooo much faster than having to do it by yourself.

Thank you Pinkixora!
What about import permit from Vietnamese side? Normally you need to apply and you can transfer your  pet inside the country if you got it .Do I need it in Vietnam ?
And no quarantine, right?
Thanks

The import permit is done by the service company ive told you above. Which is why i paid 1,000,000 vnd for that service. After i paid, i sent them the passport info , owner passport, flight information to them through viber. they will do all the paperwork for me and when i arrive, i only have to show the custom the pet passport. And no, no quanrantine at all. However, importing pet from asia to europe u will unlikely avoid quarantine :( .

The price - $50 is a great price for peace of mind that gets your pets thru the airport.  Good Luck.

Hi Nguyenthaibinh!
Thank you for your answer.
If it is an apartment - freely going in  and out for a walk, without management issues as going through reception, elevator hallway.
If it is villa or house , with garden for the dogs to play and safe area outside to walk them .
My email address : ***
Thank you!

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security
strekoza wrote:

Hello everyone !
I'm seeking for advise of transferring dogs from Malaysia to Vietnam , really hope there is someone who can share experience or underwater stones ...
Another thing , pet friendly accommodation .First for around 2 weeks , while we will be searching for the house ( pet friendly &safe ) and than any advice of accommodation in D 2 , budget 600$ , again... Safe , pet friendly in terms of walking dogs and living itself. We are open for apartment or villa. Big or small .
Thank you in advance! ☺

I also am looking for similar info to the OP

( coming from Thailand To Vietnam)
How was your experiences in finding pet friendly places when you arrived , i would be greatly interested your experiences ??