Looking for pets clothing store!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi!
I'm looking for  nice pets clothing store in Ho chi minh city!Anyone knows where to find????
                                     Thanks

Dina,

The average Vietnamese barely covers him/herself appropriately.  Looking for a pet clothing shop (Forget about the "nice" part!) is like looking for a bottle of fine wine in the middle of the desert. 

BTW, do pet need clothes here, in this tropical climate?  Do they have a lot of pet clothing stores where you come from???

Warm regards,
Howie

I drove by a place that sold clothes for pets a week or so ago. I don't remember where..... sorry. I see people driving around with little dogs in clothes on their motorbikes so I know there are stores somewhere. I'll keep my eye out for one.

I think You can find one at 59 Trần Minh Quyền street p10 district 10 It has a nice clothes shop for pets here

Here in Na Trang a Vet is selling a small selection as well as neck bands and dog leads. You might have a good chance with a Vet near your place or at least a good tip off.

Dina,

The average Vietnamese barely covers him/herself appropriately.  Looking for a pet clothing shop (Forget about the "nice" part!) is like looking for a bottle of fine wine in the middle of the desert.

BTW, do pet need clothes here, in this tropical climate?  Do they have a lot of pet clothing stores where you come from???

I know where i come from, they do cover pets due to the climate being cold.

Its interesting to see pet clothing shops exist here given what Howie mentioned.. :whistle:

The Vet at PetCare 124 Thao Dien, District 2 sells a small selection =)

You can try this shop Dina, on Nguyen Dinh Chieu St., Dist.3 :)http://littledog.com.vn/?id=&cnkh=&page=&loai=&lang=en

@Quynh NHD

Just had a look at the link and they even have a dog stroller -  in fact alot of doggy stuff!! :lol:  Dog heaven - amazing...

J

jazzy851 wrote:

@Quynh NHD

Just had a look at the link and they even have a dog stroller -  in fact alot of doggy stuff!! :lol:  Dog heaven - amazing...

J

Yes, they even have some caring services for pet. Glad you like it :)

@ Quynh NHD

I think Dina s will love this place :D;)

Jaz :cool:

My suggestion for best, affordable, quality pets clothing store is www.ispetfashion.com . You can view there stocks directly via website.

It's the sort of thing Phu My Hung people would do to  their pets. Ask on Phu My Hung Neighbours.

hey guys...u can try this place tails-home.com
good luck and hope u can find sth for your pet..