Work Permit Timeline

Hi,

Can anyone tell me by experience how much time it takes for the company in Luxembourg to get a Work permit or Authorization to work Letter for non-EU national?

What documents are required for the same?
After getting the letter , how many days it takes to get the visa stamp on passport in Luxembourg Embassy?

The application for residence permit is upon arrival in Luxembourg if I am right.

Thanks.

6-8 weeks including authorization from ADEM (employment exchange).
Once you get the authorization letter, it takes max 2 weeks for the visa stamp.

for documents : http://www.guichet.public.lu/entreprise … s/salarie/

Hey thanks a lot for the info.
I will have a look on the website too.

Can you assist with job agencies that i can use to secure  employment in Luxembourg

Hapjeks wrote:

Can you assist with job agencies that i can use to secure  employment in Luxembourg

If you are IT guy , check your specific domain on this website and apply directly to companies http://monster.lu/

are you in luxamburg now? i need to ask few things if u able to answer plz but if u can tell where are u from orignally that will be great
thanks

sirkamaluk4 wrote:

are you in luxamburg now? i need to ask few things if u able to answer plz but if u can tell where are u from orignally that will be great
thanks

No I am not in Lux yet.
You can message me.
I am from India.

thanks for your reply but i'm looking for some1 living in luxambourg. cos the questions i need to ask only person is living there can answer. thanks for your time anyway

Hi,

See below.

amitmi2 wrote:

Can anyone tell me by experience how much time it takes for the company in Luxembourg to get a Work permit or Authorization to work Letter for non-EU national?

It can take up to 6-10 weeks

amitmi2 wrote:

What documents are required for the same?

It depends under what working status you would arrive

amitmi2 wrote:

After getting the letter , how many days it takes to get the visa stamp on passport in Luxembourg Embassy?

It depends

amitmi2 wrote:

The application for residence permit is upon arrival in Luxembourg if I am right.

Exact and you will need to have a lease contract.

Regards

Stephan

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please note that free advertisement for your services is not allowed.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello All,

Could you please tell me that on an average, how much time it takes for the initial temporary entry visa for Luxembourg? The employer already has the ADEM letter. I have applied for the EU Blue card. Many thanks.

Hello!

Could you please tell me that on an average, how much time it takes for the initial temporary entry visa for Luxembourg? The employer already has the ADEM letter. I have applied for the EU Blue card. Many thanks.

Hello Sushil,

How long it takes to get the authorization letter fro luxembourg

vishal0170 wrote:

Hello Sushil,

How long it takes to get the authorization letter fro luxembourg

Hi,

This post is inactive since two years. So follows the rules for any newcomer, present yourself and create a new post.