New From Atlanta - Things to do in Maadi?

Hey Guys,

I just arrived from Atlanta, my mom lives here and wanted me to come live with her for a while.

I found this forum looking for jobs, this forum seems very helpful. I can't wait to meet other people from different countries, I feel like I have nothing in common with the people here, I truly feel like an alien. :D

If anyone could guide me to the right direction on things to do in Maadi that would be highly appreciated.

Hi Karim, did you find anything decent to do in Maadi yet?

My husband's from Cairo, but he really sticks to his own neighborhood.  I however need some expat spots in my life.  The other day I asked him if he wanted to go to Maadi to hang out because I heard there some authentic American restaurants there (whatever that means) and he's like, OK, where?  Hmm...I didn't really know the answer to that part so thought I'd ask if you'd figured anything out yet!

I'm also looking for miniature golf or a driving range here...if such a thing exists here at all.

Hi Kareem

My name is Dalia and i am also here in Maadi. Would be delighted to get to know you more and wouldn't mind to take you out to explore the beauty of Maadi.

Please feel free to contact me anytime ***

Regards

Dalia

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Share contact infos in private, by clicking on the member's avatar to access their profile, and from there click on the 'Send Message' button.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hey folks Are there any spoken word/open mic spots in New Cairo Im.from NYC and Jersey and thats one thing I truly miss