Philippine visa for algerian citizen

Hi..  I need some help, my algerian boyfriend wanted to visit manila anyone who has an idea how he can get a philippine visa?

Hi, I think people from Kittelson & Carpo Consulting could help you with that.

Is it possible to apply for thz visa in Vietnam or Thailand ?

Yes its possible. All you need to Mustafa, is to visit the embassy in Vietnam or Thailand. They will check your eligibility for the visa. They will then provide you with the requirements.

?Thank you so:much :)

one requirement is you need to compose an invitation letter then go to Bureau of immigration for their receiving stamp, then send scanned copy to your bf.

You need to secure an entry visa first from the Philippine consulate or embassy in your country.

any update in your status?

Im (also) planing to go to the philippines.. its not easy from algeria.

The embassy responsible for algerians is in tripoli (Libya). You can email them at:

tripoli.pe@dfa.gov.ph

This pdf bellow will certainly help you
tripolipe.dfa.gov.ph/images/2017/ConsularForms/VisaAlg.pdf

It didn't help me much, i still don't understand this part:

"The actual issuance of visas to Algerian nationals will take place during the
Embassy's mobile consular outreaches
in Algiers or in Tunis. The schedules are announced on the Embassy website."

What on earth is "the Embassy's mobile consular outreaches".  Thank you.

The actual issuance of visas to Algerian nationals will take place during the
Embassy's mobile consular outreaches in Algiers or in Tunis. The schedules are announced on the Embassy website."

This statement means, check the Philippine Embassy website for dates as to where and when consulars will be temporarily located in Algeria to deal with visas .

Hello there! Anybody here know how to get police certificate from Algeria? The requestor is Filipino citizen living in   the Philippines? I was advised to get it from Algeria embassy but there is none in the Philippines.