Anybody have a room for 6wks

Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone had a room to lease for 6 wks.  Im training at the airport from the 17th jan, and most weekend ill be going home so really its jst from mon to fri.  If possible id like to be near a metro station to get to the airport every morning.  A little bit abot me, im 29 and have 3 children so i wont be going ot partying every night becase basically im on a intensive corse that i have to pass so ill have to be stding everynight!!(i know im too exciting!!)  I live in spain already, jst north of Barca.

If anybody knows of alternative cheap accomodation also, that wold be really helpfll.

Thankyo

Emma

p.s the letter after t is'nt working on my laptop, i can spell!!

Hi Emma, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I suggest you to have a look at the Madrid classifieds > accommodation section and also post an advert there.

I wish you good luck
Christine

Hope you already posted your advert as this is the most effective way to get in touch with the other members who feels that they want to exchange as well.

do you have a car?? We live a little north of Madrid and would take you about 20 mins in car, metro or buses is a no no.  YouŽd have your own flat downstairs basically.

hi there,
no i dont, but thankyou for the reply

Emma x