Looking for femail

hi am visitng egypt next week and looking for any femail to show me egypt , i will bare all expences
am only stayeng for 3 days
and who knows where things will lead to in the future
am from saudi arabia

Hi babybigy, please note that you are not on a dating site.

Thank you for your comprehension.

Why you don t employ a guide " to show you Egypt"?
But if you are from Saudi Arabia, it is clear what " she" must show to you!:dumbom:

ouch ...... valibilic  your last responce is really ouch
and egypt is so famous i dont think that an arabic speaker needs a guide there , but everyone needs not to be alone , and if i want a ho**r i guess i would have paid one to be with me .
so ,all am looking for is just simple pure honest friendship
thank you for taking intrest to reply to my topic

Try to put an ad on classifieds Cairo, or Egypt. It may work better than the forum.

thank you Wild , am new here just regesterd today
thankx for the info

You are welcome. We are all new here in a way or annother.:)

Mr Saudi man or babybigy or even mr petrol covered.
you have to know this is not a dating site, and its better to respect our membership here and all members.

Hey! I think he got it now, no need to be rude huh?
And valibilic, your comment about Saudi people was really kind of awful.

I can surely figure out why Mr SAUDI wants a FEMALE. Please, be noted that the Egyptian society is a very decent society and that the Egyptian girls do NOT like this sort of "friendship"

i agree with u valibilic
its clear
and advise....saudi man...try another dating website
have a good day!

why on earth you think i wanted EGYPTIAN GIRL , who even sayed the word egypt .... guys why all this fear why starting deffensive .... did any one even see the word egyptian girl .
and why the surprising hate for saudies , i am really shoked
but any way i undrostod it is not a dating site ( thanks to Christine) and i never posted anything els , BUT I REALLY WOUNDER WHY ANY OF YOU WAS INTRESTED BY THE POST NAME AND
BOTHERD TO CLICK TO READ IT
i can respond to every word written here , i even can deffend my self but i see no reason .
THIS NOTE TO fevalco dont be jelous
and to egylover4ever how o you know that i want am egyptian girls , not even that , just tell me whay you think that
thank you all for taking intrest in the topic and then reacting with it , it was fun for me

discussion closed

Closed