Hungarian costume

Looking for a little girls size 8 small pleated skirt with red & green ribbon on bottom. Also a mens black wool vest with embroidery. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thank You. Regina

If you are in Hungary it should be easy enough to find on Vaci Utca in Budapest.
The may sell these items on line as well, just google it.
I just goggled it and found a child's custom white with the ribbons red and green on the skirt, blouse and vest on e bay, USA for $449.00
Didn't look up the mans vest but they probably have that as well, several sites on line to buy,sort of pricey though...

Looked on line. Had seen the girls on ebay but was wrong size. Have googled vest & girls outfit and can not find them any where. Believe me I have tried looking in several different ways.

That's too bad, I am guessing you are out of Hungary right now.
My husband said they are handmade outfits.
Perhaps you know someone who can do some tailoring for you to make it to the proper size?
Not sure how fast you need this outfit.
I do not mind going into a shop on Vaci Utca and getting their e-mail or order details for you and sending the address on.
They may have direct order service.
I am out of HU myself right now, another month or so and I am back there.

My wife bought her traditional folklore costumes from a store in Hévíz. All hand crafted. Send me a PM and I can send you their business contact information.

"If you are in Hungary it should be easy enough to find on Vaci Utca in Budapest."

All the traditional hungarian stuff on Vaci Utca is (over)priced for tourists. Unfortunately I can't recommend you a place where you can get these for a reasonable price, but unless you have money to waste, avoid Vaci Street!

There are many lovely children's clothing shops around the city.
When my great niece was born I bought a handmade dress for her, got a large size for when she learned to walk.
In the 5th district there is a tiny shop where this older women makes handmade dresses, I got one of those cute styles that are in the dark blue with white.
There is nothing cuter then a small child all dressed up in a fancy dress or pressed little suit.