A twisted new expat from the Philippines :D

hi! I am karen. my closest friends call me deng. I have been here in Abu dhabi for just 2 months now and have not yet completely adjusted with the way of living and, culture. But hey, am getting there.

Hopefully, through this site, I would be able to expand my circle of friends (which is oh-so small as of now. ANd, I am also looking forward to meeting exciting new people who could share my delight of films and everything artsy fartsy.

well, this is for now...hope to hear from anyone soon...ciao!

Hi karen, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I have moved your topic on the Abu Dhabi forum for effective networking. I'm sure you will get lot of new contacts on the site.

Do not hesitate to have a look on other threads.

Good luck
Christine

let's go out!

Hi, i'am also a Filipino new here in Abu Dhabi, although I have met my fraternity brods here, I am also wishing to meet other people. I think we both share same interest, please pm me if your interested to have a chat or something.

Regards,

:)

Hi Karen,

I know its too late to say so , but still welcome to Abu Dhabi

Hey Karen

Come and rock. The louder you scream the faster we go...

I hope you found the friends you are looking for here. I did:) Have a nice day

george.k.green wrote:

I hope you found the friends you are looking for here. I did:) Have a nice day

So do i :):P

Hello i am looking down to join there by sep 1..... jus confused with the offer i have in hand the offer is 15000 dhs\month.... do u think its enough for managing with my family

15,000 AED a month? Yes, at 15K a month, you can do just fine here but it is expensive here so you will need to manage wisely. A small flat will cost 1/3 to 1/2 your pay. I pay my employees about the same and they are going just fine so you will to. I hope this helps! Good luck and God Bless!

Hi, I have been in Abu Dhabi for almost 2 years, I can show you around and take you to the good places as well for fine dining and movies and lots of other stuff in particular in Dubai. PM me and let me know if you're interested and we can chat :) xx

That's pretty decent to be honest for starters, once you get a good amount of experience then you can move ahead to something with a better pay.

Hi,
   We can be friends? if interested mail me at ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

I'm not lucky to find any :(