Friends or Indian families living in Mussafah, Abu Dhabi

Hello Everyone,

I am from India, recently moved to Shabia -12 Mussafah, Abu Dhabi with my husband. Looking for some Indian people to get in touch with as I do not have a job right now and in search of one. Interested if there are any kind of time pass classes or activities as i get very bored sitting inside the house whole day.

Regards,
Anitha

Hello anithajmendonca.

Your message has been moved to the Abu Dhabi Forum for more interaction.

Here is a list of indian people living in Abu Dhabi, perhaps could you get in touch with them.

Thanks

Karen

hi are you interesting in indoor games so i can join you some time. it is depend when ever i will be in abudhabi. contact me if you are interesting.  :idontagree:

Hello desire80 and Welcome on Expat.com!

Just to inform you that this is quite an old thread!

You might want to make a new thread in the Abu Dhabi Forum if you are looking for indoor sport partners.

Regards

Kenjee

Hello Ranu!

Welcome to Expat.com.  :cheers:

Thank you for participating on this thread, however please note that the initial post is more than 1 year ago!

Regards
Kenjee

:D:D:D:D

Hello Anitha, there are lots of families in Mussafah.. You can just go for an evening walk and you will find lots of Indians & their children playing outside.. I am also from India :)

i need good female married friend am alone in this country i recently married and i feel loneliness coz i still nt have friend to share my life and hear from her :(
i need good , respectful one no matter if she is arab like me or  indian ( my husband is indian )
i live in Mohamad ben zayed . am 26 years old

Hi All,

Please note that off topic posts was removed from this thread.

It's cool to say " hey, hi and hello " but would be much more appreciated if you guys can write more and participate to the discussion by sharing information or asking question pls :)

Thank you

Maximilien

p.s - sorry for being off topic

hi anitha
i live in musaffah ,shabia 10 , there iare soem yoga clases happening  in and around musaffah, though i never attended one , if you are planning to go for job , that would be an excellent  option as  you are bored at home

Hi probablecool,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Just want to inform you that the thread of anitha is dated " 2013 " here.

Thank you

Stéphanie

hai sarath from kerala. working in mussafah . iam cool and friendly

Hi Sarathsnair,

This thread is old. it would be better if you participate on recent threads of the forum.

All the best,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed