New to Ho Chi Minh !!!

Hello people.

I am new to Ho Chi Minh and guessed it helps to get to know a few people here especially that I am going to be here for a 6-7 month period. I love football (soccer) and tennis and would like to join people who play either of the games. it would be nice to meet up with a few people who are willing to catch up if they have a lil time off their busy schedules. It would also help to know from some of you on what is good place to find a decent furnished apartment in an area where I could definitely find expats like you all who could speak english and make my stay here a lot easier :)

A little about me, I an Indian by origin and work in the US. I am here on a project for about 6-7 months. Can play any sport and i guess i can also wear my party shoes when required :) I am single and hopefully can make a few friends here in the time frame that I am here.

Looking forward to a few responses.

Welcome to the forum prashant_ib

Thank you for your introduction!

Concerning your lodging, meanwhile you can also have a glimpse at the Accommodation in Ho Chi Minh City page. There are many adverts which might interest you :)

Regards

Hi Mate

This is Vishal from Mumbai currently in HCM. Well i'm too new to this place & struggling to get the right answers from people around. So sailing in same boat. However I thought if you r interested in getting connected with any Indians, I wouldnt mind saying hello over a beer. So what say

Thanks

Send your email addy to [Moderated] to get onto their weekly expat newsletter about bars, entertainment and sports tv. It by far the best info about where to meet expats.