Taxi / ride from El Catey airport to Las Terrenas

Hi traveling to Las Terrenas this Sunday from Ontario Canada and looking for the cheapest way to get from El Catey airport to Las Terrenas..thought about renting a car but not sure best place to do that either...Any ideas or suggestions.? Will be 2 of us with 2 bags and dive equipment

Thanks
Julie :)

You might want to post this question in the Las Terrenas  forum on Trip advisor.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g2 … ublic.html

sorry I don't have any info as I do not live in that area

Bob K

We have friends that pick us up there...but, I hear there's a sixt auto rental place...and I'm sure a taxis are around.  There's a member here stephlt95 who it would seem might be a good contact. Let us know if you rent a car there...we're thinking of doing that in Summer.

Hi there...we did rent a car from Holidays Rental in Las Terrenas....nothing fancy but did the job and was the most reasonable, they also picked us up at the airport and dropped us back for $60 US return..way cheaper than anywhere else..and very very helpful and accomodating

Glad it worked out for you

Bob K

Tks..they were really great..tried to write a review about them on Trip Advisor but they were not listed!