ADVETI in 2016

hi all, great community and great networking tool. This is my first post and would like to pool in any comments about this year's intake for ADVETI, here are some of my Q's

Vacation leave: The contract length is 2 years, does that mean the paid leave is every year or at the end of the contract and how many days.

Tickets: Same goes the tickets to and from home country; are tickets annual or towards the end/beginning of the contract.

Thanks

Rastabuzz wrote:

hi all, great community and great networking tool. This is my first post and would like to pool in any comments about this year's intake for ADVETI, here are some of my Q's

Vacation leave: The contract length is 2 years, does that mean the paid leave is every year or at the end of the contract and how many days.

Tickets: Same goes the tickets to and from home country; are tickets annual or towards the end/beginning of the contract.

Thanks

Both your questions will depend on what is written on your contract, but according to UAE law you get a paid leave yearly (every full completed one year) for 30 days. You decide when to have that leave in coordination with your HR. Same goes for the tickets, your company pays for your in and out yearly (every full completed one year).

I agree with you flex14, UAE labor law also states where the location of employment would be which is essential in making the decision

I'm yet to interview in Toronto so this clears up at a later stage