I'm going to move to toronto

Hi everyone, my name is marie im from Dominican republic, I'm 23 years old, and i just had my degree from law school, and I Would like to move to toronto, get a new job and do a master. Can u please Help me to find a chip apartaments for rent near in the City and bus? And if u know about law firms, can u please give me the name and explanation.

Thank you so much!

Marie Fdez

My friends father has his own law practise. Maybe you can speak to him about getting work experience.

To find an apartment, its ideal that you have one that is close by to all the basics amenities. I'd use a combo kijiji.ca and also walkscore.com to find for that particular place. As for law firms, I am not sure if you could work as a legal practitioner here given (and I assume) that you graduated not from Canada with your law degree? If didn't grad from Canada, then you might have to do something before you can practise here. I don't know exactly what it is as I am not in the legal fraternity.

Hello everyone,

@mfernandez:
Concerning for search of appartment on rental, I invite you to look at the Flats for rent in Toronto available in the Housing section.

Thank You,
Regards,
Naomi.

I am moving to Toronto as well. I am looking forward to it.