Does anyone know where Benghazi Gardens is?

I am trying to find a neighborhood called Benghazi Gardens - specifically a building near the bridge tunnel and next to a mosque called mosque of the marters (I think).  Does anyone know where this is?  Can you provide coordinants I would like to look it up on google maps.  What is the neighborhood like?

Thanks

Is it Hadiek?  Is it where you will be living, or what?  This is an area where some of the expats live - Big Tuna referred to it the other day as somewhere good to live - if anywhere is 'expat' round here it is probably Hadiek!  Don't know about the name of the mosque or the tunnel though.  Are you here yet??

I'm not there yet.  I'll actually be in Western Foihat for the time being but was trying to find out about this area.  I was told about a house there.  Would love to be able to map it out before I leave.... tomorrow!!!!  My directions are hand written in Arabic which does me a lot of good... I guess they were meant for the person driving me.

Good luck!  Give me a call when you get here and I will show you around!

I live in this area Alhadiek yes there is bridge tunnel but the name of the mosque I think not correct! any way it is not far away from western foihat