Language Schools in Frankfurt Area

Does anyone know of a decent Spracheschule in the Frankfurt/Darmstadt area?  I am currently taking an intensive integration course at a school in Darmstadt that is horrible and I'd like to switch.  Before i cut off my nose to spite my face, I figured I might want to see if there was another school out there.

Anyone have experience in this area?

Thanks,

Jen

Hi,

when I was in Darmstadt, I went to Studio Mondiale (Kiessstrasse) but only in evening courses and it was quite ok, i dont know about intensive course and may be you are already going there...
otherwise goethe institut in Frankfurt, but it is much more expensive!

good luck

Actually I did go to Studio Mondiale.  The teachers are great, but the office staff is horrible and the placement system is a bit sketchy.  It is a business, I suppose, but some of the people were placed in lower levels regardless of their proficiency because the state would pay for the time.  Some students were allowed to move forward after failing the test because there wasn't enough room in lower level.

The classrooms are too small for the number of students they place in them. We had 12/13 people in a class big enough for 6.  No one could take notes because there simply wasn't space.

I'm going to check out SpracheCafe in Frankfurt. I hear they are reasonable.

Thanks for your response.

jen

Where is the best place to learn German quick and easy?

Christiana

I am finding the quickest and easiest way to learn german is by visiting regularly and interacting with the people more often...

I also find these language learning CDs can be very helpful... Listen while you go to bed and then you are increasing your vocabulary when you speak!

I think looking for a language tandem /partners is also a good option :)
Check this out , you can also post a ad here
locanto.de/Sprachen-lernen/106/

I m learning german in ZENTRUM FUER DEUTSCHE SPRACHE UND KULTUR E.V in Frankfurt Roedelheim. This is a good one that I know. Tuition fee is ok

zentrum-fuer-deutsche-sprache.de/

Hi

I think the faster way should be to take a course in the "Abend Academy" (Volkshochschule)to learn at least the basics.  A good institute it is "Inlingua Sprachschule" or even Berlitz, but I dont know if they are in Darmstadt.  And as in the Universities, they use to give "German for foreigners" courses.

How long will it take someone to write and speak german fluently?
I will be so happy for your response
Scott