New members of the Nigeria forum, introduce yourself here – 2016

Hi all,

Newbie on the Nigeria forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Nigeria if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

PD : The thread New members of the Nigeria forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2015 continues below!

Hello,

I am living in Lagos since March 2016. I am a mechanical engineer working at Etco; I am the first female expat in the company. I am married with two adult children and I work in Apapa and live in Lekki. My family lives in Israel, my daughter moving soon to the USA for a PhD in Chemical Engineering.
The first 3 weeks were tough, but slowly I am getting along and starting to enjoy.
The worse part was the weekends when I had nobody to talk to, I almost went insane.
I am not the party kind of person, but enjoy day trips, the local culture and meeting new people.
I am open for suggestions!

Claudia

Hi Claudia,

I am just eeading ur post. I used to supply vehicles to etco ten years ago. Lets stay in touch

Regards

Deepak

new here looking to relocate to Nigeria , exec in Oil and Gas sector

My name is Felix, from Nigeria and am currently here in France for the main time.

I am a project and human resources management professional and have over 15years working experience in the oil and gas sector in Nigeria.

I want to connect with people here in europe who will assist me to find a job here and commence a professional career here.

You can always reach me on my email address at ***

Regards,
Felix.

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

hello joekoss, i'm Nigerian living in Atlanta. i'm sure you'll enjoy your stay in Nigeria. have a safe trip.

Good Morning
I am a Brit who has just been offered a positIon with Nestoil in Port Harcourt.
just looking to see what living around Pt Harcourt is like -- entertainment, sport, Live music, etc.
Do most folks work a 5 or 6 day week.

Regards

Trevor

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not promote/propose your services on the forum. Kindly register in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Claudia,
I'm jst reading your post, I don't know if u'v gotten the balance and living like a Nigerian. The truth is, there are so many places u can always be @ in Lagos and u can't get bored. I had about 4 friends who came from the US to Nigeria sometime ago, all I did was to take them round and I showed them lot of places and we discovered new spots to relax @ a very good price and most importantly a well secured environment. But if u need any more questions u can inbox me. God bless.

Prince ADEYEMI ,tall, Christian, love to travel, member on facebook, based Nigeria, I believe that  any time Lord allow me to see next day that struggle continues, like to come and work in Turkey if I see who can assist me

Hi,

I am in Nigeria since 2011, I have moved single as my kids are studying in India. First two weeks were difficult but then everything was normal except for few limitations. I feel people here are friendly and ready to help when needed.

Best of Luck

Dhieraj Garg

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=640240

Thanks!

Closed