Freelance tutoring work for conversational English

Hello all!

My Name is Gina, I've just moved to Taiwan about two weeks ago with my partner Philip. We are trying to grow our freelance tutoring work for conversational English :) If anyone is trying to master the English language or knows someone that would need the same then I would love to help! I'm also working on finding a teaching position here in Taiwan. Any leads or known open positions would be much appreciated if they were sent my way!
I'm also always open to meeting new people and growing my social circle. Anyone out there interested in exploring parts of Taipei City are welcome to reach out to me!

-G

Search on Facebook English teacher is a lot of groups

Hello Gina,

This  new thread on Taiwan Forum has been created for you to have better response and I invite you to post your ad in the Taiwan Jobs section which is more appropriate.

Thank You
Naomi. :)

Should I post on Facebook or are you saying I should join the group on Facebook? I know it is very popular to teach English overseas, I am just trying to find the best way to market my abilities. Any suggestions?

First - make sure your immigration status allows work.

After that, marketing is the key, starting with exploring the likely demand for your product.
Start with Google, looking for likely salaries and/or probable fees you can charge.

Are their many people who want to learn English?
How many people are doing what you do?
Then.....
Explore local schools and private businesses.

If the demand is high, but your product is rare, you'll start getting work next week.

One more thing.
Indonesia is screaming for English teachers, so the problem here is time to do the work, but a rubbish teacher will still get dumped in a very short time.
Seen that happen.

Make sure you have a course planned out for whatever groups of students you wish to aim at, and make sure the lessons aren't boring crap.