Looking for property to rent

Dear friends

I am sadly let down by the owner who was going to rent me his property. After I have visit him back to sign documents. He change. His mind. Now I am looking for new place in Marrakech. Is there is any one can help me to find empty place to rent.

Best regards

Abdul salam

Hi dear can I discuss on this issue separately via email or whatspp etc If so pl send me ur any contact detail. Thanks

Hi

Contract wastsup ****** uk

Moderated by Naomi 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details for security reasons.Please exchange them in private messages.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi

I am happy take my partner in bushiness call me ******

Reason : Do not post your contact details for security reasons.Please exchange them in private messages.

Hi

Can you help me to find restaurant for sale in Marrakech market or Marrakech please contact me

Hi

Can you look for porperty in Marrakech for restaurant.

Hi

If you find any restaurant place in Marrakech. Any hotel roof top. Or by swimming pool side. Or out side. Or in Muhammed   avenue 6 or by train station side.only to rent. No buying now. I will offer you 25%shire in company. Last people let me down.

Call me any time*******uk

Hello Abduls,

I have created a new thread in Marrakech forum . You can ask your questions and give more details on this thread and I also invite you to post an ad in the Marrakech Classifieds under business for sale. This section is more appropriate for your search of restaurant for sale in Marrakech.

Thank you,
Naomi.

Dear friend,

Trust you well

Could you please keep in touch by whatsapp xxx to know more about your business in Marrakech.

Regards
Ahmed
xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.

Hi

Yeas you can contact me in wastsup

My contact number UK

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

What kind of property are you looking for ? Are you still looking ?

Ross

Hi I am looking for to open international restaurant in Marrakech any location please contact

Hi everyone,

@ Abduls, can you please drop an advert in the proper section of the website : Professional spaces In Marrakech  ?

It will be very much appreciated and more convenient for you to get some offers.

All the best,
Bhavna

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please add an advert in the proper section of the website : Housing In Marrakech