Car hire?

Hi can anyone suggest a car hire company, they need to cover the basic hotel delivery and collection, the hotel is in Byala Ruse district, I can not really find car hire from this area?
(Obviously in the past I have hired in Sofia direct and drove straight down to Byala, Ruse.)
If you know of anyone I am not bothered by the car just need a weeks hire to potter from village to village?
I may even hire a taxi for a week to do a 10am to 4pm daily hire?
So open to offers and advice? (it is for end of Feb/ early March 2016)
Cheers Steve.

Not sure about Byala, but when I was trying to hire in Gabrovo, everyone I talked to said they would have to drive the car from Sofia, which would cost about 200euro. I think I eventually found a company in V.T. but by then I was so frustrated that I just bought a car... soooo... yeah. You might look in VT or in Ruse for a company.

Hi
As links to websites are not allowed here i have sent you a PM with a link to a carhire company in Ruse that can help you

Hi again, hope you are well.
OK regards the car hire I was sent a private message for a hire company in Ruse, low deposits, and good daily rates, so booked with them they will drop off to my hotel and pick up for €30 and for the week was €150 with a refundable deposit of €100. (the standard Hertz, Eurocar hire wanted €500 to €700 deposit which is way out!)
So it is place, I've booked a night on arrival in Sofia and also the night before departure. Have to just get a bus or train down from Sofia to Byala, Ruse then next day the car will be delivered, so should be all good now.
Thanks for your reply if I don't have contact before Christmas all the best to you and your family.
Cheers Steve.

Hi thank's for the private message, I was able to hire from the company in Ruse, got myself a little combi van which will be ideal for carrying tools, paint etc... got myself a week of digging, and doing up, so looking forward to it all!!
All the best and thank's again much appreciated.
Cheers Steve.

Glad it worked out Steve
They also do airport pickups from Sofia if you need it but as its a few Km it will cost more then the bus.

Yeah rather than fly in and drive direct down to Byala I have a night booked in Sofia, so  I have a night in the capital. Then the drive down is the same duration time as the bus so I'm being lazy for a change and trying the bus, plus the cost of petrol to the cost of a ticket is better for me,
The deposit for that hire company was much better than other I had looked at.
I have hired directly from Sofia before there is a green glass building on a crossroads not far from the airport I picked up a car from a hire company and they even made up a CD for the journey which I  thought was a clever idea, but trying to find one around Ruse area was not easy for me so much appreciated.

Hi Stepool,
That drive from Sofia and back can be a bit of a pain but I know people who always take the bus and they recommend it. Cheap and just as quick as driving. Never checked myself but I've been told to avoid the train as changes etc. made it an 8 hour journey to Sofia from our village, just outside Polski Trambesh.

I've found the best way of finding cheaper car hire etc. locally is to internet search in Bulgarian. Don't know if you've worked that out yet but I was amazed at the number of results I got when searching for an above ground pool. I just have to hope someone speaks English when I contact them.

Regards,
Steve.

Thank's for the advice I had not considered searching in Bulgarian, so it is something to bear in mind, I'll need to google translate any replies though! I will have to get my butt in to gear and try and learn the lingo! Good luck with your pool, and seller?
Cheers Steve.

Hi Stepool,
In the end we saved a lot of hassle by getting a pool from a place in Sofia, it's a warehouse type outlet with an English website (forget the name right now, something like pool and garden bg) We ordered and paid online and they met us at the airport with the pool when we arrived, just had to make sure we hired a big enough car to fit the box in.

Google translate is my friend as well!

Regards,
Steve.