Housing

Is there any compound or Villa in Riyadh where Indian hindu families can live safely? How much is the cost?
Please send me the weblink or rental details

Hi DATE...welcome to the forum.... wat do u mean a compound for an Indian hindu couple??

Fine, please tell me,,, Is there any compound or Villa in Riyadh where Indian hindu families can live UNSAFE? Then I can recommend something.. thanks

again... wat do u mean by UNSAFE?? as far as i have seen, everyone is safe here... if u think u r UNSAFE, noone can help to change ur mind... so, i suggest u pack ur bags

hi Shahab, actually I was raising such a question to dipak, i have changed only the word 'safely' to 'UNSAFE' to let him give us a 'correct', 'responsible' and 'meaningful' response. thanks

Welcome to Expat.com, dipak.date :)

I'll move your topic to Riyad's forum to enable more accurate responses to your questions but as shabab.ali implies mostly all compounds are safe in Saudi, the main question being are there any housing available right now? I heard it is difficult since a couple of months and the second question being how much can you afford to pay (apparently rents in Saudi have risen a lot over the last couple of years).

Cheers
Arlette

hey gafoor... sorry, i thought deepak asked the same thing again... my bad...