Live in Spain

Hi,
Iam french girl.
For next year i would like to go in Spain and stay at least 1 year. I would like to find a job and learn spanish. My principal choice is between Madrid, Malaga and Barcelona. But I know nothing about this cities. Which is the best city to find job, accomodation...?

Thank you

Marie

Hi Marie,

even if the economic situation is pretty tough these days, I guess you could find jobs in all these cities. Probably easier in BCN/Madrid I think (I lived in both cities and really enjoyed!)

hi Marie,
I'm from Barcelona and it's very great, cause you have the beach and the mountains next to you ...two weeks ago I was eating on the beach and next week I'm going to sky because I used to find a good (moderated: no ads please) that's amazing. The only problem is that to learn Spanish is better Madrid.That's all
have a good time

Hi Paul,
I think you didn't read the title this forum : Live in Spain!!!
So I really can't help you. I am french and I live in UK but I known nothing about Germany. Good luck.

Marie

i agree with paloma, you wonŽt learn much spanish in BCN, you can try another city, just keep in mind the economic situation there,

Barcelona is a beautiful city, but it is not your typical Spanish city.  It is pretty modern and has its own traditions.  If you want to learn Castellano, I would recommend going to a smaller city where people are less likely to try to speak to you in  English--in other words, somewhere where you're forced to practice Spanish everywhere you go.

You might want to pick Madrid. If you are looking into studying spanish, that is. Its fine to learn somewhere else but I think among the 3 places this is the best.